Thank you for subscribing to INSTRKTIV.
Many e-mail and Internet companies are now using programs to block unwanted e-mail, often called spam.
Sometimes, these programs also block email you do want to get. Every email system is different. Below you find the instructions for some of the more popular systems. If yours isn’t here, please contact your ISP’s customer service for their instructions. If you want to send us these instruction, we might add it to this page.
To make sure you will receive our INSTRKTIV emails, do the Following:
- Locate an email from email@example.com in your inbox, (ex. The email with the free download or the product you just purchased).
- Drag and drop this email to the Primary tab of your inbox. -> Our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
- Open an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the + next to the sender’s name. Select Add to contacts. A pop-up window appears.
- Click Save.
- Select Mail>Preferences... from the top menu. The Preferences window appears.
- Click the Rules icon.
- Click the Add Rule button.
- Type a name for your rule in the Description field.
- Select: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains” from the drop down menus.
- Type email@example.com in the text field beside Contains.
- Select Move Message and Inbox from the drop-down menus.Click OK to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
- Right-click on the message in your inbox.
- Select Junk E-mail from the menu.
- Click Add Sender to Safe Senders List.