[Workshop] Publish Your Manual Online Legally and Save on Printing Costs
Law and Legislation
Online Workshop on Print/Online Distribution of your User Manual
Wednesday 16 December 2020 from 2-5pm CET (English)
Do you want to know how you can save on printing costs and reduce the environmental impact of your manuals? Attending this workshop will help you to determine what information must be included in the packaging and what parts can legally be placed online, including translations, according to European legislation.
Over the last decades, I have helped many companies reduce the amount of print output by deciding exactly what can be published online and what should be printed.
This is something you may be not sure about either!
In this 3-hour workshop, I will share the system that I use to help guide you through the decision making process.
I have packed it all into a simple, step-by-step system that anyone can follow.
Here’s what you can expect when you join:
- Freshen up your knowledge on European product safety legislation
- Learn what is legally determined regarding online/print distribution
- Learn what should be translated
- Learn how to use the system to decide what to publish online and what should be printed
- Live discussion and support for your specific product and situation
- Learn how to convince your boss or colleagues with references to EU legislation
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance
The fee for this Online/Print Workshop is €295 (ex. VAT).
“Our user manuals were getting very thick as they were translated into more and more languages. Together with INSTRKTIV we decided what information can be placed online and managed to print hundreds of thousands of pages fewer each year”
Attend completely Risk-Free
If you feel that you didn’t learn how to save 10x the value of the workshop on printing costs on a yearly basis at least, send an email to email@example.com within 30 days after the workshop and we will offer you a full refund.